Finding an IT service provider that can provide reliable and trustworthy service is critical to the success of your small business. With a growing demand for technology help desks, IT support businesses, cybersecurity services, cloud services, data backup and managed services providers, it can be difficult to determine which company is right for you. To make sure you get the best advice and value for money when selecting an IT service provider, it’s important to look beyond the latest trends in technology and focus on features and capabilities that will help your business today and into the future. When selecting an IT service provider, it’s important to consider the following:
1. Experience and Expertise: Look for a provider that has experience in your industry and can provide the right level of expertise to meet your needs. Ask about their qualifications, certifications, and references from previous clients.
2. Security: Make sure the provider has strong security measures in place to protect your data. Ask about their security protocols, encryption methods, and backup processes.
3. Scalability: Ensure that the provider can scale up or down as needed to meet your changing needs. Ask about their ability to provide additional resources if needed and how quickly they can respond to changes in demand.
4. Support: Make sure the provider offers reliable customer service and technical support when you need it. Ask about their response times and availability of support staff.
5. Cost: Compare the cost of different providers to make sure you’re getting the best value for money. Ask about any hidden costs or additional fees that may be charged.
From small business tech support to supporting education, government, finance, Fortune 500 companies and more, our team has what it takes to handle all of your managed IT needs. Take a look at our team below and see what our clients have to say, then give us a call!
Throop Crosland has been in the IT industry since 2004. He has supported Higher Education, Fortune 500 companies, Governments, and local small businesses. He is also a veteran of the US Army.
Daniel Moree has been in the IT industry since 2001 working with Higher Education, Government, and Fortune 500 companies. He also has a Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
Jake Thomas has been in the IT industry since 2005. He comes to Securitas Technologies having spent 7 years supporting the financial sector's technological needs. He attended Francis Marion University where he studied Computer Science.
Brad has been in the IT industry for over 23 years. He has worked with customers in the Medical Field, Law Industry, and SMB customers.
Lloyd Cole is a graduate of South Carolina State University with a BS degree in Computer Science. He brings a wealth of knowledge in computer technology and over 10 years of experience in customer service.
Larnell Shaw Jr. is a graduate of East Carolina University with a Bachelors degree in Information Technology. He has been in the IT industry since 2008 supporting Higher Education, healthcare facilities, and local businesses.
A native of Florence South Carolina, Kevin has been in the IT industry since 2008 working K-12, Higher Education, Finance, Government, and SMB. He attended Francis Marion University where he received a BS in Research and Test design.
Tonya McGill is a graduate of James Madison University, with a BA in English. She is a native of Virginia, and has lived in Florence for 18 years. She has worked in Business Administration for 21 years in a diverse set of industries.
Bryan has worked in IT since 1998 and has earned a BS in Computer Science and two graduate degrees in the field of Security and IT Management. He is Retired from the USN and has experience across multiple industries including government, financial, education, medical and legal organizations.
Craig is a seasoned IT professional with over 16 years of experience servicing Florence, SC, and its surrounding areas. Craig's journey in the industry began in 2007. Throughout his career, Craig has provided exceptional services to numerous businesses in Florence, SC, and beyond, earning a reputation for his expertise, reliability, and outstanding customer service.
Syrenity IT believes in growing the IT community in South Carolina. Towards this goal our internship program is a great opportunity for students who are looking to gain experience in the IT industry. The internship allows them to work with a team of experienced professionals and learn about various aspects of Network Systems Administration and Cyber-Security.